Aegis Chiropractic & Physical Therapy is a quality, comprehensive outpatient clinic in Hadley, Massachusetts owned by physical therapist Lisa Sanderson MS, PT. Aegis was established in 2003 with the goal of providing unmatched physical therapy care and personal attention. Aegis Chiropractic and Physical Therapy utilizes state of the art equipment and techniques in a comfortable, personal, and professional atmosphere that is second to none. Lisa and her staff at Aegis have earned a wonderful reputation among patients and physicians alike. Aegis is well-known for offering one-on-one, hands-on care in this busy and sometimes impersonal world of health care.
Aegis provides the highest quality of care and personalized treatment. We pride ourselves in making every patient comfortable and welcomed in our facility. Our highly trained physical therapists utilize the most current research and protocols to deliver personalized, effective treatment. We willingly accept and rise to meet the challenge of the most complex and difficult cases.
No matter what type or degree of injury you have or what fitness level you are at, we can help! By the conclusion of your sessions, you will have the flexibility, strength, and skills needed to safely resume your regular activities, and the knowledge of self-rehabilitation techniques to mitigate the risks of re-injury.
Why Choose Aegis?
- One on one hands-on treatment approach to make sure you reach your goals
- Beautiful state of the art facility with a clean, warm, comfortable atmosphere
- Private treatment rooms available
- We care that you reach your therapy goals
- Unmatched professionalism and caring staff
- Experienced practitioners
- Post Physical Therapy Conditioning
- Convenient appointments available
- Handicapped accessible
- Most insurances accepted
- Convenient Route 9 location with ample accessible parking
- New patients generally scheduled within 1 working day
- On the bus route
- HIPPA compliant Home Exercise Program with video emailed, or text to you.