Patient Info / Forms
We are here to help you enjoy your life, pain-free! To make a convenient appointment, simply call us today at 413.586.5552. Our practice is dedicated to helping our patients identify the cause of their pain and creating a custom treatment program that will allow them to return to normal activities pain-free.
At Aegis Chiropractic & Physical Therapy, we want to maximize your time with us. Prior to your first visit, click the green button below and complete the New Patient Registration Form online.
If you would prefer to download a PDF, you can do that instead. Bring the forms with you to your first visit along with your insurance information.
New Patient Registration Form PDF
Before Your First Visit
- Make a list of questions that you have to discuss on your first visit.
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the physical therapist.
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
- Please call our office to verify your insurance benefits.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- Plan to arrive 10-15 minutes before your scheduled appointment in order to complete the necessary paperwork. (Or you can print out the forms and bring them in already filled out.)
- What To Bring
- Please bring your insurance card, the referral or prescription from your doctor (if you have one for this injury), any relevant medical reports you might have (such as an MRI report), and comfortable clothing to move around in (T-shirt or tank top for upper body injuries, shorts for lower body injuries).
- Length of Appointment
- First appointment is 1 hour.
- The Consultation & Examination
- Your physical therapist will review your paperwork and discuss your injury and symptoms with you to get background information. He or she will then assess the way you move, the way you walk, your posture, your strength, your flexibility and more in order to determine the problem areas and the necessary solutions.
- The Treatment
- In most cases, treatment will begin immediately, which may include hands-on techniques and/or specific exercises. Most likely, your physical therapist will instruct you in a home exercise program with a few important things that you can start doing on your own at home to reinforce the long-term treatment plan.